Access to the Download directory in Opera

Hi

When I am at http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/ and attempt to access DVD iso page I get this message from Opera "You tried to access the address http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r0/amd64/bt-dvd/, which is currently unavailable."

I tried on other links, but a similar message was presented. However, in IE6, I reach the torrents directory page.

I am browsing in Opera 9.1.0 under xp2.

regards and congratulations

John Gartside
Debian 4.0 user (hopefully, although I'm not looking forward to doing battle with Nvidia drivers or the firmware on my Speedtouch 330)