Re: A contest for a new css

Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Actually, that's not a bad idea at all.  There are lots of people in the
> past who have suggested that that would like to change the layout a bit,
> so why not give people a change to see what they come up with.
>
> However, if we want to create such a "content", I think it is important
> to state in advance what kind of limitations we want.  For example,
> validating XTHML, clear separation of content and layout, working in all
> browsers, no frames, no javascript, no dynamic pages, needs to fit in
> the current wml building scheme and translation practise, etc.

I would like to loosen the "no javascript" restriction in that the web
pages have to be functional without any javascript enabled.  However,
additional features, improved usability and other stuff that could help
should be allowed.  Javascript must not be mandatory but only optional.

Those who watch without a JS enabled browser need to be able to work
with our web page.

Could only agree to the rest.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law