Re: Setting up a staging ground for etch release

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 03:09:45PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> It was suggested to set up a page again that can be used to test
> the website's appearance after the etch release like we did before
> sarge. I'm currently setting this up on of my servers again.

It is currently reachable at http://www.debian.lichtenheld.net/
(I tried to make it use a .debian.net address, but the DNS updating
seems to be broken currently... will need to contact debian-admin
about that)

As nobody spoke out for using a CVS branch just use the
<if-stable-release> tags as before. If someone needs, wants
access to logs, local modifications of files that I can't commit,
etc. feel free to contact me privatly or on the list.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/