SoC: website cleanup

Hi,

I have been using Debian for just about three years now, and for the past
year I've been wanting to do more work for this project. The first problem I
came across was the lack of information on the main website[1]. Most of the
information is spread on the wiki(s), planet etc.

After reading a few entries on planet.debian.org on this matter, and reading
an entry by Joey Hess[2], I started thinking about the possibility of having
a debian-website-cleanup as a SoC-project[3]. Doing work for Debian is
something that I would like to continue doing also after SoC.

I want to review the navigational structure in parallell with the design
update. I just want to change the navigational structure and the look&feel of
the website. I also think that the debian-women-wiki[4] and the debian-wiki[5] could be (or should be) a bit more organized (merged together or something).

I'm still looking for a mentor (and co-mentors) :)

[1]: http://www.debian.org
[2]: http://kitenet.net/~joey/blog/entry/my_anti-platform.html#index2h1
[3]: http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2007/WebCleanup
[4]: http://women.debian.org/wiki