Re: Statistics about mirror usage?

Hi Alex,

As the admin of the Hong Kong Debian mirror I can give you some figures.  We have our webalizer log at http://arda.debian.org.hk/webalizer/hk.debian.org/ , it shows that there were 4262 hits to the main page of our web mirror in Feb 2007, but this is with bots and spiders included. If these are filtered, there were 1768 hits, not many, perhaps because Hong Kong is a small place. But it is always a good idea to keep mirrors in geographically disparate areas, in case something like [1] happens again...

I'm curious which parts of our website are being considered to switched from static pages to dynamically generated?

[1] http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-12/28/content_769251.htm

--
Anthony Wong