Problem downloading images with jigdo

I have been trying to download the template and jigdo files for v31r5 from cdimage.debian.org and have not been able to completely download any template file, they always die when I get 535K of the file downloaded.

I have used jigdo several times in the past and not had a problem before. Have you changed something at your webserver? Do I have to do something different to get these files now? Is there an Australian mirror for the jigdo and template files?

Cheers,

David.