remove a message from your list archive

hi,
these pages: http://lists.debian.org/debian-wnpp/2004/10/msg00379.html and
http://lists.debian.org/debian-wnpp/2005/03/msg00406.html contain the
address support at mozilla.org.il (replace " at " with @, I don't know if this
message will become public). this address is the support address of the
mozilla hebrew localization team, and in recent days it started to collect spam.
we try to make sure it is not available on the web freely to prevent spam
spiders from collecting it. on our web site it is always created with javascript.
since the above page is the only one google found to carry this address, I can
only assume this is at least one source for it to be collected by spammers.
I realize this archive is from 2004, but still, I would appreciate it if you could at
least take out the addresses from this message archive.

thanks,
tsahi asher
--
Tsahi Asher