Re: New Seller from Ukraine

Hi Sergey,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 06:54:20PM +0200, sergey wrote:
> I represent Internet shop from Ukraine, and sell software. But i have
> some problem with selling Microsoft software, and now start selling
> Debian.

Good choice! :-) I've just added your site to our list, the web page should
be updated in a few hours.

> P.S. I found some miss in your site - you have Ukrainian (nativ) language
> support, but in this version of page sellers from Ukraine is absent. If
> possible - add sellers from my counry to the "nativ page". If you need
> some help with translation to Ukranian - i can do it.

It seems that that particular page has not been translated to Ukrainian
yet. If you want to help with the translation of the website, have a look
at <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating>. In particular, note
that you shouldn't just translate the HTML. Instead, you need to translate
the source .wml file.

Cheers,

  Richard

--