Re: A question

Ozgur wrote:
> My problem : When I sent a message to a list, I think I should get a copy of
> that message that was distributed to my email address from the list
> server.Is it true. If it is yes? Why can't I get one.

I think this is a feature of gmail - if you have a copy in your "sent"
folder it silently discards the incoming copy from the list server.

> And another question: When I send a message, does it goes to list
> immediately or does it wait for some time?

I do not believe there is a _deliberate_ delay, although there can
sometimes be a delay before it has been sent out to everybody.

(I've CC'd you on this message just to be sure).