A question

Hi,

Sorry as I am writing to here but I could not find any other address to ask.If  there is another email address to ask questions about list usage, please let me know it.

My problem : When I sent a message to a list, I think I should get a copy of that message that was distributed to my email address from the list server.Is it true. If it is yes? Why can’t I get one.

And another question: When I send a message, does it goes to list immediately or does it wait for some time?

Thanks

Ozgur