register in the site official debian

Hi, I want to be official salesperson of the cd debian.

I request the register in the site official debian

Name of the Salesperson: f. r. luiz otavio
URL of the Salesperson: http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/luizotavio92/
He/she leaves or not to donate some part of the sales to the Projeto Debian: no
Types of the marketed Cd (he/she sees in the top of the page for details) : i386 cd e dvd
Country in that it is located: brasil
It is sent orders for the exterior ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "inside of Europe"): yes
URL of a page web that has information on their Cds Debian: http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/luizotavio92/
Email for purchase requests: luizotavio92@yahoo.com.br
For which architectures are their Cd: i 386 cd e dvd
thank you
luiz otavio

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/