APPLICATION

TITLE: PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT
Job ID: PSC/JV/NAOC 01145-05

Application as a Graduate trainee
In reference to your advertorial on the Internet
Graduate trainee, I would like to apply to your
longstanding and reputable organization as a Graduate
trainee

I had my higher education study in the Institute of
Management and Technology, Enugu, where I majored in
Computer Science. I also hold a Higher National
Diploma in Computer Science with a Second Class Upper.

I have had a number work experiences with some
organization where I have proven myself as competent
and capable to deliver and discharge my duties
successfully.

A copy of my CV is attached with this mail.
Thanks for giving my humble application a favourable
response.

Your faithfully

Nnani Kingsley T