CHINA FACTORY CNC/NCT/LASER/LATHE PRODUCT PROCESS!

Title: CHINA FACTORY CNC/NCT/LASER/LATHE PRODUCT PROCESS!
Mr. General Manager

I would like to
introducing our company and our relative products to your company. May be we can build the long-term cooperation relationship with your company in future.

   Our company, China One Machine Limited , a professional facotry,  located in Guangdong Province, China,

Our Major Processing Ability:

   Sheet metal part (computer case,server, spares, access.), Metal stamping, Prototype, Press, Welding, Finishing treatment(paint,plate,anodize..), assembly, testing, and packaging.

Our Machine Equipment:

   The Laser cutting, NCT punching, Bending machine, CNC machine, Auto Lathe, Die-casting , wire cutting, paint (powder & liquid) machine etc.

   We can provide high quality goods at low prices. we can assure our customer's production quality, delivery time,  Our engineer can draft Pro/E drawings  according to customer's sample and also can manufacture the goods per customer's own design.

   Our service is based on Mutual benefit. If you are interested in our company's service, please contact us freely for any project, we will try our best to do it for you~

  Looking forward to receive your reply~

Best Regards
KITTY
China One Machine Limited.