Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 11:40:02PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> (BCCed to d-ports)
>
> Hello,
>
> We received a BR that the list of porters for PowerPC on the Organization
> webpage [1] was outdated. However, this seems to be true for most ports.
>
> Please reply to debian-www@lists.debian.org with an updated list of active
> porters for your port after discussing changes on your port list.

Hi Franz, happy christmas to you.

BTW, i wonder about not only adding but removing folk. The PowerPC porter list
has for example Hartmut, which i don't have seen (at all) since 2000 or so.
Anyone know about the whereabout of Hartmut Koptein ? I also wonder if Dan and
Martin/Joey still consider themselves as active PowerPC porters.

This may be the case for other arches too.

BTW, Maybe we should have some emeritus page or whatever, where we also list
people who have been active in important parts of debian in the past, but for
whatever reason left, or moved to other responsabilities. Just removing these
folks from the porter page also somehow feels wrong.

Friendly,

Sven Luther