Atten : Distress Call

From Mr. Mathias Seah
Dakar Senegal
West Africa.
Email:  mathias_seah1@yahoo.fr

After going through your profile i decided to contact you for
partnership and assistance am Mr Mathias Seah, from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and the
only son of late chief and Mrs SEAH, my father was poisoned to death by
his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers
sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only son because my mother
died when i was young and told me about the money($8.500.000) he
deposited here in Senegal, that it was because of this money he was poisoned
that if he dies I shall move to Senegal and look for some one whom i
trust to help me transfer this money out of Senegal to His/Her account for
investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the
person will be managing the investment. I am soliciting your assistance
to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake
while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
I am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what
will be your compensation for this assistance’s I have every documents
that relates to this transfer.
Please reply me directly on this my private mail box for more details.
mathias_seah1@imail24.com
Expecting to hear from you,

Thanks
Mr Mathias Seah.