Re: urgent: remove my email from site!!!

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 05:12:02PM +0300, Ljoha Bashtanov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Yesterday I sent a bug report #401919 by email.
> And only today I realised that you've published my address
> in an original form (bashtanov@imap.cc), not broken
> (bashtanov-at-imap-dot-cc).
> So, spammers' bots can grab it!!!
> Please hide my email. If it is not possible, hide the whole bug report
> or replace the address by the other one: "ljoha@pisem.net"
>
> I never wanted my address "bashtanov@imap.cc" to be published
> in the web in original form.
>
> Please do it immediately, 'cause spammers' bots could get my address.

Sorry for what happened to you..

Even if debian would hide emails or change your email in the bug report
afterwards, we can just say 'too late', since your mail to the BTS has
already been sent to many others archives sites that don't depend on
debian (for example gmane.org and so on ..) but are subscribers of
debian-bugs* lists :
http://lists.debian.org/bugs.html

You may read where this subject is explained and discussed: