Re: New page: how to contribute to Debian (comments?)

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:37:55AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> Either I'm blind or I'm missing a page in the website that describes how
> different people can contribute to the project.
>
> I've written a page titled "How can you help Debian?" which tries to describe
> the different things a user, an experienced developer, a sysadmin, etc. can
> do to help with the Debian project. It includes link to other sections of the
> site and I believe could be a good candidate to inclusion under intro/ and,
> even, in the main menu.

Any more opinions? Right now it's 3 (Holger, Jens and me) for vs. 2 (Josip,
Frans) against [1]. It's too few opinions to make such a change so I would
like to hear what others think before I make the change.

Thanks

Javier

[1] Although Josip did not explicitly vote against it.