Re: Re: New Debian Site

It's seems you only see arguments that enable you to say things
supposed to hurt me. What about the blue text on a blue background for
example? And it seems you steel didn't read the whole thread,  to see
others criticisms (or are you ignoring it like mine?).

Nevermind, I didn't post to create a war, I did it because I like
debian and would like to make it more popular, and it seems that I'm
not the only one to think so.

If you can see that the website is not beautiful I can't do anything
for that, but please, if you don't believe me, read the rest of the
thread and see that it's not just me who thinks that.