Who's using Debian?

1. Boeing Commercial Airplanes Flight Test Data Systems, Unites States
uses Debian.
2. Commercial
4.  Debian is used on very specialized equipment that is loaded on
planes to gather testing data. There is other uses of Debian also. Most
of the installations I have encountered run debian 3.1. About 30
machines that I know of. Debian was chosen (from what I know) due to
support of Power PC chips and the free nature of Debian. Debian was not
really choosen over the competition, as other platforms are in use also.
Including redhat, yellow dog, cent os, Fedora, ubuntu.

Michael Denney
Systems Administrator, Lab Computing Support
M/S 14-ME
(206)655-1964 Office
(206)406-0680 Mobile