vendor

   *   Vendor Name
   *  Brendon Toogood
   *

   * URL of Vendor
   *  http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~btoogood/
   *

   * Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian:
   *  In time
   *

   * Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details)
   * Offical cd's/dvd's iso images downloaded from the debian website:
   *

   * Country you are in
   * Oamaru, New Zealand
   *

   * Do you ship orders overseas ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "within
     Europe")
   * No
   *

   * URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs

        http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~btoogood/

   * Email address for sales enquiries
   * debiansales@slingshot.co.nz

   * What architectures your CDs are for
   * I386 at the present, more to come.

PS:(no to be added to web site):for more information email me at the above address. PS: I am using my free webspace with the isp i am with , for the moment, until I am established

Brendon Toogood
debiansales@slingshot.co.nz
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~btoogood/
Cell 021 472291