Re: Help offered

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 12:30:11AM +0200, HXC wrote:
> I would like to help with the debian.org website. I have a bachelor
> degree in communication management. Is there help needed and if so where
> do I start / who do I contact?

Help is always welcome; but there is no real list of things that need to
be done urgently. If you have specific ideas and patches, you're welcome
to post them here. Just note that the Debian website is written in wml,
and this will not likely be changed any time soon.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22