Reorganising Talk Pages

Hi,

in my opinion, the web pages about speakers[1] and talks[2] given at
various conferences could use an overhaul.  From several occasions
there also exist video or audio recordings which would be useful for a
web visitor, especially after the particular event is over.

 1. http://www.debian.org/events/speakers/
 1. http://www.debian.org/events/talks

I'm not entirely sure how to organise this section properly since it
should be readable with both text and graphical browsers and and still
provide an overview with links to details.

The most difficult problem, I guess, is to find a suitable
representation and ordering of speakers, talks and topics.  When this
is done, links to an abstract, slides, source, video and audio
recordings should be simpler.

Regards,

	Joey

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564

wget -O patinfo-`date +"%Y%m%d"`.html http://patinfo.ffii.org/