[Fwd: [Fwd: ipv6 mirror list]]

Hi list,

maybe someone on this list is willing to reply.

Bjoern
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've already written this mail to mirrors@debian.org without any reply.
Therefor I'm gonna forward it to debian-mirrors list.

Cheers
Bjoern
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

currently the mirror list [0] doesn't show up which host could be reached via IPv6. As IPv6 is one of the release goals for etch I would propose to update this list.

I collected all given hostnames and attacked my nameserver with AAAA queries. The result with FQDNs which already have an IPv6 association can be found on my server [1]. Additionally I like to ask if you may introduce an additional hostname schema? Something like [service; e.g. ftp.de.].ipv6.debian.org

[0] http://www.debian.org/mirror/list
[1] http://jesusch.de/~jesusch/debian/mirrors.ipv6.txt

Cheers
Bjoern