Fw: Re: Who's using Debian?

For completeness the updated submission from Nick Humphrey, sent to me privately.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:05:42 +0200
From: "nick humphrey" <nick.c.humphrey@gmail.com>
To: "Kaare Olsen" <kaare@nightcall.dk>
Subject: Re: Who's using Debian?

Our 3 companies share one office landscape. We have one Debian server
that we use for:
*ssh gateway to access all other machines by ssh
*IMAP server
*squid reverse proxy server for an internal webserver
We have also used Debian as a firewall (openvpn, firewall.sh,
iptables) between the internet and an internal subnet.

We chose to use Debian because we had heard it was the most stable
Linux server. Debian is installed in server mode without desktop
software like X/Gnome. We have been using Debian for 3 years.

Nick