etch beta3 - problem with graphical installation

Hy,

I just downloaded the business card version of Debian Etch Beta3.

I tried the graphical installation. I've got 2 points to tell to you :
1) When I manually configure my network card, I have to press the CAPSLOCK key
to be abble to enter numbers of the IP address. The SHIFT key does not work.
2) When verifying the backup, I choose France, then ftp2.fr.debian.org
It could'nt succeed with the test to know if the mirror is valid or not. I don't
know why, because when I manually do :
wget http://ftp2.fr.debian.org/debian//dists/etch/Release -O - | grep ^Suite: |
cut -d' ' -f 2

I got the correct answer ...