Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by demitel: webwml/russian/Bugs index.wml server-control.wml

Hi Nick,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 07:16:46PM +0600, Nick Toris wrote:
> 2006/8/22, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
> >it would be nice to have this script in CVS. I did similar tests in the
> >past (and maybe it's still in CVS) and know that such errors happen very
> >often.
>
> This is it. Please commit it in appropriate place. You can change
> them, it is very trivial. Result of its work is 3 files: links.ru.txt
> (all links of *.wml files from russian dir), links.en.txt (links from
> english dir, only for files, which is translated), and links.diff, in
> whith simply shown added, removed or changed links. Then I just see,
> what is wrong and correct by hands.

I committed it to check_links.pl in the top level directory, since
that's the place where such scripts can be found.

Now I remember that I did my tests in the past exectly as you: I extracted
all links and created a diff :-))

Jens