Re: No German language automatically shown on main site

Hi Hans,

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 06:44:55PM +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> The main Debian site is no more automatically shown in German language. My
> environment is correctly configurated (at first I thought it was a problem
> with my browser "konqueror") to German.

That's most probaby a bug in konqueror. See
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=358459.

> This is been proved, when I call "http://packages.debian.org/unstable/"; and
> klick to the packagaes itself. In this section, the German language is shown
> automatically.

Yep, strange! But since there is definitively a bug in konqueror I
suggest to wait until this bug is fixed (or fix it yourself and provide a
patch) before we further analyze it.

> So I suppose, the German command is not transferred correctly to my browser.
> Could that be ?

Right.

> Other multilanguage-sites (i.e. www.freebsd.org) are shown correctly.

www.debian.org works well in firebird, ...