Re: How to register for an email list?!

Christian Wansart wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've tried to register for an email list, but I can't find the right
> form for it. I was on http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe but
> there's much of lists and I don't know what's the right one. I'm
> searching for a list with which I am informed, if errors were repaired.
> So, I hope you could help me with it!

That's probably debian-bugs-closed - but I'm sure you *don't* want to
subscribe to that list.

It's problably better for you to read debian-news, Planet Debian and
Debian Times for a while, and debian-user and learn more about Debian,
besides the website.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.