New book in french: Debian Sarge GNU/Linux

Hello,
I would like to submit a new book about Debian in french :

     Book title

Debian GNU/Linux version 3.1 (Sarge) - System administration

(Debian GNU/Linux version 3.1 (Sarge) - Administration du système)

     Author

Yann Le Thieis, Nicolas Pons

     Language(s) the book is written in

french

     A URL to a page describing the book, or at least to the organisation

http://www.editions-eni.fr/Livres-Debian-GNU-Linux-3-1--Sarge--administration-du-systeme.4_3a6222cf-b921-41f5-886c-c989f77ba994_67300e9b-1fa0-42f1-9cfd-a42a5e68a4b5_1.html

     Publisher

Editions ENI

     Email address for customer enquiries

yann.le-thieis@tuxcoffee.net, nicolas@epons.org

     What CDs are included with the book

No CD

     A brief description or blurb about the book, around 50 words or so

This work is intended for any technician or system administrator called to install servers and workstations Linux. Based on the distribution Debian Sarge 3.1, it makes it possible to acquire fundamental knowledge with the administration of this operating system and to discover its characteristics to ensure its correct operation in time. Installation of the distribution to the safeguard of the data, the reader will also discover the management of the users, of the discs and the peripherals, the installation of services, the monitoring of the system, the planning of jobs and the characteristics of core 2.6 provided with Debian Sarge. A particular stress will be laid throughout this work on the optimization of the system and the security management. All the orders are presented thoroughly and are illustrated many examples.

Yann
--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 12:25:25PM +0200, Yann Le Thieis wrote:
> J'aimerais faire mentionner un nouveau livre sur Debian Sarge GNU/Linux:
>
> Titre:  Livre Debian GNU/Linux version 3.1 (Sarge) - Administration du
> système
> Auteurs: Yann Le Thieis - Nicolas Pons
> langue: fran?ais
> url:
> http://www.editions-eni.fr/Livres-Debian-GNU-Linux-3-1--Sarge--administration-du-systeme.4_3a6222cf-b921-41f5-886c-c989f77ba994_67300e9b-1fa0-42f1-9cfd-a42a5e68a4b5_1.html
> Editeur: Editions ENI
> Courriers électroniques: yann.le-thieis@tuxcoffee.net,
> nicolas@epons.org
>
> Cet ouvrage est destiné à tout technicien ou
> administrateur système appelé à mettre en place des
> serveurs et des stations de travail Linux. Fondé sur la
> distribution Debian Sarge 3.1, il permet d'acquérir les
> connaissances fondamentales à l'administration de ce
> système d'exploitation et de découvrir ses
> particularités pour assurer son bon fonctionnement dans le temps.
> De l'installation de la distribution à la sauvegarde des
> données, le lecteur découvrira également la gestion
> des utilisateurs, des disques et des périph?riques, la mise en
> place de services, la surveillance du syst?me, la planification des
> travaux et les particularités du noyau 2.6 fourni avec Debian
> Sarge. Un accent particulier sera mis tout au long de cet ouvrage sur
> l'optimisation du système et la gestion de la
> sécurité. Toutes les commandes sont pr?sentées de
> fa?on approfondie et sont illustrées de nombreux exemples.

Please send this (in English, if possible) to
debian-www@lists.debian.org.

--
Matt

--- End Message ---