Hello

From, Justin C.

    I was wanting to download your largest Debian stable release for the i386 version "Way slow with dial up modem.

 Can any of your arrange to mail it to my home address, I need the source files with the checksums as well as a DVD with the ISO's to compare the checksums with.  Please let me know if this is possible to attain from you directly.

I could possibly send some cdr's or a check to cover the shipping etc, if need be.

 Thanks..

Sincerely,
Justin E. Christian