Re: Hello

El jueves, 17 de agosto de 2006 05:57, JECENLIGHTENED@aol.com escribió:
> From, Justin C.
>
>     I was wanting to download your largest Debian stable  release for the
> i386 version "Way slow with dial up modem.
>
>  Can any of your arrange to mail it to my home address, I need the  source
> files with the checksums as well as a DVD with the ISO's to compare the
> checksums with.  Please let me know if this is possible to attain from you
> directly.
>
> I could possibly send some cdr's or a check to cover the shipping etc,  if
> need be.

	Hello, Justin.  You will find lots of CD/DVD vendors ordered by country, that
will ship your favourite Debian to your home, in the Debian CD vendors page:

http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- I didn't come here to play poom-bow on the radio. So tomorrow from
  5 to 7 you're gonna give yourself a hand, green?