Re: improving d.o/devel/website

Nico Golde wrote:
> Hi,
> what about adding something like:
> -site. Due to the size of Debian and that the developers
> +site and helping the debian-www project. Due to the size of Debian and that the developers
>  are all volunteers, we have broken most tasks into more

There is no debian-www project, hence, it shouldn't be named.

> and maybe debian-www in the title to the index.wml file?

Why?

> Its really hard to find this website on google if you dont know
> that its not called debian-www on the website. If you search for
> debian-www you wont find this site. debian+website will return the
> correct site but I (and I think many others will to) searched for debian-www
> cause of the list name.

Umh... I don't think we should join the hack Google party.

If they know the list name already, you could always also ask on
said list.  There may be people answering.

I fail to understand why the list name should point to the main page
for website development of www.debian.org.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee