Debian Mailing Lists on Web.

Hi!

I submitted a bug report to Debian bug tracking system some time ago, and noticed later that my bug report was in Web, in lists.debian.org. That's completely fine for me, but the fact that my email address is there also was an unpleasant surprise. Especially since the address is now available for the robots collecting addresses for spammers.

Wouldn't it be nicer to have some kind of scrambling of the mail addresses, when these lists are mirrored in Web?

Yours,

-- Matti Vihola