Re: www.debian.org in greek.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 11:37:09AM +0300, George Papamichelakis wrote:
> Eftaxiopoulos Dimitrios wrote:
> >I used to view the www.debian.org page in greek automatically, using
> >Konqueror. About a month ago this stopped happening. The page now comes up
> >in english. I do not use any proxy, as I can see in Konqueror settings and
> >I deactivated the cache.
> >
> Have you tried the instructions for lang settings for konqueror ?
>
> http://www.debian.org/intro/cn#konqueror

Konqueror also has some problems with content negotation, see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=358459 for details.

I suggest you first try the link above. If it doesn't help, try another mirror
such as www.uk.debian.org and if this fails too try another browser.

I think I can nevertheless confirm your problem. IIRC only the German mirror
had this problem whereas now all mirrors seem to be affected.

Jens