Re: login problem

On Saturday 29 July 2006 22:21, rkrastev@obs.bg wrote:
> I guess it's something related to compromised gluck these days.. but I
> saw in the www mail list there is commits even today, so somebody can
> login.. Does anybody knows what happens with the pserver?

pserver access was disabled by the system admins after the compromise. The
commits that you see are done by official developers who can commit over
SSH instead of pserver.

It is unknown if and when pserver commits will be possible again.

In the mean time you can send changed files (e.g. in a gzipped tarball) to
this list with a request that someone who does have access commits it.

Cheers,
FJP