suggestion of a new page on Debian.org

Hi,

I would like to write a number of book reviews for Debian.org about
the new Debian books recently published in English, French and German.

Alas - I do not know sgml nor have I physically have the possibility
to dedicate any time to learn it.

Lastly, since these book reviews would be about 2-4 paragraphs in
length each they would be longer than the ones currently on
http://www.debian.org/doc/books.  Do you think it would be possible
for you to create a separate page with these reviews?

Sorry that I cannot do it all myself and send you a fully
publication-ready sgmled product, but I can only offer to help the
Debian Project with the skills I have.

Waiting to hear from you, kind regards,

Andrei Raevsky (Florida)