Re: CDs and Merchandising

Hi Justino,

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 01:04:48AM +0100, Justino Santos wrote:
> We would appreciate if free CDs could be obtained for distribution to
> these new students, as well as some merchandise to increase general
> interest in the distribution event.

Debian itself does not produce CDs or merchandise. You'll have to find a
regular CD vendor who is willing to sponsor CDs. For example, in Germany
CDs/DVDs were repeatedly sponsored by credativ/lob.de for events like
LinuxTag, CeBIT etc.

Hmm, <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#pt> only lists one Portuguese
vendor, and that vendor no longer seems to sell Debian CDs... :-/

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯