Re: Bugs Pages: Translate Turkish

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006, Ozgur Karatas wrote:
> Hello

Hi Ozgur.

> I translated the debian's bug tracking system page to turkish. I have sent
> the translated text as attachment. Please load the page and add to
> options. Can you add the attachement that i have sent and put in on the
> site with a turkish language option? The error reporters in Turkey are
> finding it difficult to send error reports.
> Thank you,
> Best regards.

I suggest you have a look at <http://www.us.debian.org/intl/Turkish>.
There you'll find the best way to contribute to the translation of
the website in Turkish (<http://l10n-turkish.alioth.debian.org/> for
example).

Please also don't Cc: people not involved in the website work
(owner@bugs.debian, ftpmaster or secretary). As written in the end
of the webpage, "To report a problem with the web site, e-mail
debian-www@lists.debian.org." So the list is the most appropriate.

Thanks for contributing,
--
adn