help

Dear sir ,

I would like to inform you that we are living in
Palestine and we are alomst starving and in bad
conditions , i think you know that well , so i ask
from you any kind of help , so we are a group of
people here trying to rize money for poor and needed
families , so try to help us , i would be so thankful
and gradeful for your help , i am the responsible for
gathering money and giving that money who is real in
help , i have  along experience doing that almost 2o
years now , so feel comfortable and in honest way as
im so highly respectful in my society and well known
person , i have tried may things doing good things for
my people , believe in me as i will bekieve in you ,
so try to think about my offer and rush to help us ,

my bank account is :
JORDAN NATIONAL BANK
AMMAN MAIN BRANCH
SWIFT CODE : JONBJOAXXX