changing to debian

1- CGT CONFEDERACIÓN GENERAL DEL TRABAJO, SPAIN
2-NON PROFIT TRADE UNION
3- www.cgt.es (spcc.cgt@cgt.es)
4-The man who is writing this mail (that is, me)made an official proposal (in the XV confederal congress) to change all of our computers, servers, desktop workstations,  laptops ... in a term of two o three years to Debian. The proposal was accepted by the most of the local trade unions from all spain.The process begun the last year, many local federations have just changed to debian or distros based on Debian.Our goal is not only to change the organizationś pcs to Debian but all our affiliattes' machines too.
Our organization has about 60000 members and hundreds of locals with computers, we don't have this data exactly.   The main uses of this machines is related to offfice area, word processors, web browsing, and a little of multimedia.We decided to choose Debian because Debian follows faithfully the GNU spirit, because of the dfsg (is and will be free software), easy maintaing with repositories the .deb packages ...

Thank you
Carlos