Re: help

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 01:07:11AM +0400, mumtaz hassan wrote:
> Dear Sir
>     For my attempt to obtain my password by using LINUX operating system, I

??

> encounter some problems. While I received message contain on "sorry is
> cannot, interface, but the access concentrator of your provider did not
> respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another reason for scan
> failure may also be another running pppoc process which controls the modem"

this message is not easy to understand (you could report this buggy message to
the appropriate Debian package if it exists). Nevertheless I'm sure it is not
related to the website, which means, that this is the wrong list for your
problem. Please try to contact debian-user@lists.debian.org.

> Could you please tell me how I could utilize the DSA facility in LINUX and

Do you refer to Debian Security Announcements? Just add

deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free

to your /etc/apt/sources.list and call apt-get update; apt-get upgrade.
(If you use testing, replace sarge with etch.)

If I missunderstood you I suggest to rewrite your message on debian-user.

> how do I get to it. I need this DSA to be able to get my allocated password
> for down loading the GIPSY-OASIS software thank you very much

PS: Your mail subject is really bad. Use a proper one the next time!

Jens