Re: CD vendors to be reviewed

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 07:06:34PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Tolimar informed me that several CD vendors that we list on
> <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/> are not reachable by the links we
> provide.
This happens from time to time, where is the link checker report? I
haven't seen one of those for a long time.

> Since webwml/english/CD/vendors/vendors.CD is maintained by Craig and
> not by the CVS repository, updates should probably be sent to Craig.
It is, it used to be database driven (and may be one day in future)
but now it is just a plain file that everyone can use.

I strongly suspect I have been removed from the cdvendors email alias, I
have not seen an email for that alias for months.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer