Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by DavidMorenoGarza

Debian Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Debian Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by DavidMorenoGarza:
> http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Updated FrontPageNews.

>   = Latest official and unofficial Debian-related news =
>   ### {
> - Last updated: ''Thu Jun  1 05:00:15 2006 CDT''
> + Last updated: ''Thu Jun  1 11:00:27 2006 CDT''
>   ### }
>
>   ### DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BETWEEN THESE LINES

oops, I did (but only in this email (-8 )

But these updated is making it hard for me keep the Norwegian
Translation up-to-date. I've watched the updates for some time, and I
guess it's clear to everyone that translating the FrontPageNews is a
task that is impossible to keep up with. I could automaticly discard the
changes made by DavidMorenoGarza, but that might lead to discarding
other changes that he might do. I dont know if it's possible in
moinmoin, but other wikis have the possibility to "transclude".

Would it be possible to transclude the content of FrontPageNews ?
Then it would be possible to Translate the FrontPageNews title, and
maybe tell something about the News (translated), and keep the News on a
separate page, hopefully without to much other content, so that the news
could be included as is.

Please CC me , as I'm not subscribed to debian-www

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/