Copyright files not locatable

>From
Tushar Abraham Mathew
Project Engineer
C-DAC(Centre for Development of Advanced Computing),Chennai
India.

The Web Page Editor
Debian Community

Sir/Madam,

          SUB: Copyright files not locatable in some packages

           I work at the above mentioned institution and we are mainly
into research in Computing.We had downloaded a number of packages but
found their copyright files missing.Some of the packages that we came
across are listed below.

bash 2.05b-26
bsdutils 2.12p-4sarge1
linspr4 1.7.8-1
libnss3 1.7.8-1
libperl15.8 5.8.4-8
libpisock8 0.11.8-10
libsane 1.0.15-9
libtextwrap 0.1-1
libtheora0 0.0.0.alpha4-1
libtiff4 3.7.2-3
libuuid1 1.37-2sarge1
libvorbis0a 1.1.0-1
libvorbisenc2 1.1.0-1
libvorbisfile3
libxcursor1 1.1.3-1
libxft2 2.1.7-1
libxml2 2.6.16-7
libxslt1.1 1.1.12-8

We would be grateful if you could correct this situation at the earliest
or at least provide us the list of respective licenses by mail.

Thanking You,

                                        Yours faithfully,
                                                          Tushar.