AUCTION: PRIME WALMART/LOWES SHADOW ANCHORED DEVLOPMENT LAND

On Friday, May 19, 2006 at 12:30 P.M. we will be selling 13+ acres in four
separate tracts of WALMART and LOWES Shadow Anchored Commercial and
Residential Development Land at Live Auction.  This land on Highway 55
(Taylorsville Road) in Shelby County, Kentucky is in one of the hottest
development areas of the Louisville, Kentucky MSA.  The auction will be
held at the new Ramada Inn at I-64, Exit 32a, just south of the land?s
location. The Auctioneers will be on-site at the property on Friday, May
12th, from Noon to 3:00 P.M. to walk the property with you and respond to
your questions, or call for a personal appointment.

Complete information about the area, the land being sold, plats, photos,
development issues, zoning, utilities, demographics, terms of the auction
and more can be found on the Property Auction Website at
http://sale.svn.com/shelbyvilleland.  In the upper right corner of the
first page of the website is a link to the complete property package (may
take a few minutes to download).

Please call us with your questions and need for additional information.

Regards,

PHILIP AMMON
Auctioneer / Advisor
Sperry Van Ness/Ward Commercial Group