Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I am Michael Halim a lawyer practicing in England.

I need you to help make a claim as next of kin to a late Anthony Wells,who was my client before his death.This request is born out of the fact that there is no next of kin to lay claims to money and property left behind by my late client.We can secure necessary documents as proof of the claim therefore giving you the right to be the beneficiary of his Estate.

Consider my request and I will let you have more details.

Best Regards,
Michael Halim