Re: fetchmail and Debian testing

On Sunday 16 April 2006 17:12, Bret Busby wrote:
> On the web page at http://fetchmail.berlios.de/ , is stated; "On
> 2006-01-22, fetchmail 6.2.X has reached end of its life. No further
> releases of 6.2.X versions will be made and no bug reports for 6.2.X
> will be accepted unless the bug persists in the 6.3.X releases.",
> indicating that fetchmail 6.2.x is past its use-by date, and all
> fetchmail users should be using fetchmail 6.3.x.

First, this list is the wrong place to ask this question. The list is
about maintaining the Debian website, not about random packages. Suggest
you use the debian-user list next time.

Second, the status of fetchmail in Debian looks perfectly fine to me:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=fetchmail

This page shows both unstable and testing have a current version of
testing and stable of course has the version it was released plus
relevant security updates (if any).