Web server monitoring for debian.org

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a marketing coordinator at Dotcom-Monitor.com - the leader in advanced
Web Site Monitoring Services. Our service monitors web sites, mail servers
and other Internet services from 10 locations worldwide for uptime and
performance. Once we detect any problems related to connectivity or
performance degradation we notify you over the email, phone or SMS. Such
service should help you to ensure maximum uptime.
We are running a short, selective promotion offering for free monitoring
services to non-profit businesses. You can get up to $79.99/month monitoring
package completely free. This package will monitor up to 10 devices every 15
minutes. Furthermore, you will have access to number of uptime and
performance reports to help you make sense of your website performance and
availability. All we ask in return is that you place our link on debian.org.
To learn more about our services, please visit our site at:
www.dotcom-monitor.com
If you would like to take advantage of the offer and to setup the account,
please contact me by phone or email.

Thank you,
Alexander Bogoslav
Marketing Coordinator