Re: placeholder

On Monday 27 February 2006 02:22, Tilt1997@aol.com wrote:
> Why is it that when I try to open up _www.suicidegirls.com_
> (http://www.suicidegirls.com)  through AOL, one of  your placeholder
> websites comes up. This only started recently, and only occurs  through
> AOL (not Internet Explorer). Since it began, I haven't been able to
> access _www.suicidegirls.com_ (http://www.suicidegirls.com)  because
> this placeholder page always appears in it's place. I don't know what
> happened.

Please contact the administrator of the website. The fact that you see a
placeholder page means that _they_ have misconfigured something in the
webserver (probably apache) they are using.
The Debian project cannot solve your problem.

If you yourself are the administrator, please ask for help on the
debian-user list instead of here.