Re: what is going on

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 04:48:41AM -0500, DORWAYIN@aol.com wrote:
> who are you?  Why have you hijacked my favorite site?

Debian didn't hijack you anything. If you see our placeholder that probably
means that your internet service provider uses Debian in its
infrastructure.

> I pay fo a membership to the site in question, and all I get is your
> place holder page.
>
> How do I make you go away?

Ask your ISP to fix your network connection.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland